среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

FINAL MISS WORLD 2017 | Celine Tam Amazing Perform Hits Song "How Far I'll Go"

FINAL MISS WORLD 2017 | Celine Tam Amazing Perform Hits Song "How Far I'll Go"

💗 5 MILLION VIEWS ! OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH💗

✫✫ Thanks For Watching! ✫✫

Miss World 2017 | Celine Tam Amazing Performance sings "How Far I'll Go"
( I had to re-upload this Amazing video again )

Hope you Like & Enjoy the Show :)
=============================
How Far I'll Go" by Alessia Cara Lyrics

I've been staring at the edge of the water
'Long as I can remember,
never really knowing why
I wish I could be the perfect daughter
But I come back to the water,
no matter how hard I try

Every turn I take, every trail I track
Every path I make,
every road leads back
To the place I know,
where I cannot go
Where I long to be

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know,
if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

Oh oh oh, oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh
Oh oh oh, oh, oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh

I know, everybody on this island seems so happy on this island
Everything is by design
I know,
everybody on this island has a role on this island
So maybe I can roll with mine

I can lead with pride, I can make us strong
I'll be satisfied if I play along
But the voice inside sings a different song
What is wrong with me?

See the light as it shines on the sea?
It's blinding
But no one knows, how deep it goes
And it seems like it's calling out to me,
so come find me
And let me know, what's beyond that line,
will I cross that line?

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
It calls me
And no one knows, how far it goes
If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
========================================
To support Celine,
please subscribe the following youtube channels
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCznykHx5tuRjJazIBJya4rA

Follow Celine Tam:https://www.facebook.com/CelineTamOff...
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CelineTamOffi...
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/celinetam/?...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/celinetam?lang=en
Weibo:https://www.weibo.com/3564014617/prof...
Snapchat: Celine_Tam
Website: www.celinetam.com

Thanks for Watching!
=======================
PLEASE READ
*I don't own anything in the video, including the audio and picture.
The credits go to the respective owners.

*If any producer or label has an issue with any of the uploads please get in contact with me : yawichai@gmail.com
and I will delete it immediately or within 24 Hours.
JUSTIN BIEBER'S SONGS ON THE VOICE , GOT TALENT & THE X FACTOR | MIND BLOWING. My Heart Will Go On - COVER IN THE VOICE / AGT / THE X FACTOR | MIND BLOWING. ONE OF THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD. Celine Tam | Sings BIG Song "When You Believe" | With Judges Comments #AGT2017. Celine Tam & Jeffrey Li - You Raise Me Up | How Far I'll Go | Miss World 2017 Performance. Celine Tam: Wonder-child Singer Gets Laverne Cox's GOLDEN BUZZER | America's Got Talent 2017. TOP 10 *MOST AMAZING KIDS* SUPER TALENT CHILDREN EVER!. SUPER EMOTIONAL Auditions Have X Factor Judges In TEARS! *CRYING JUDGES*. Laura Bretan 13-Year-Old Opera Singer Gets the first Golden Buzzer - America's Got Talent 2016. Top 3 BEST EMOTIONAL AUDITIONS: Scared Alice, 14yr Shy Girl & Josh Who Lost Best Friend!. Top 30 Most AMAZING Auditions The voice KIds 2017. Celine Tam: Simon Cowell Says His Son Eric Will LOVE This Performance! America's Got Talent 2017. All The Voice USA WINNERS Auditions Season 1-11. THE VOICE KIDS - MOST EMOTIONAL & SURPRISING AUDITIONS & LIVE 2018. Titanic - My Heart Will Go On || Best The voice Kid || America's Got Talent || Blind Auditions 2017. Top 10 Incredible Auditions Ever ..That Make Judges Cry 2018. Angelica Hale "Hero" & "Greatest Love of All" Complete Performance. TOP 4 Golden Buzzer America's Got Talent 2017. Top 10 Most Surprising Blind Auditions The Voice USA 2018. GAROTAS QUE SURPREENDERAM PELAS MUSICAS ESCOLHIDAS. Celine Tam 譚芷昀 與爸爸溫情演繹 - 真的愛你. Celine Tam & Jeffrey Li You Raise Me Up. Angelica Hale vs Celine Tam | You Raise Me Up. Charice and Celine Dion duet at Madison Square Garden (HD). Celine Tam & Angelica Hale | Fantastic Quarterfinals Performances | America's Got Talent 2017. And I'm Telling You - Jennifer Hudson (Golden Buzzer Act by Simon Cowell). TOP Kids Golden Buzzers From Got Talent Worldwide! | Darci Lynne, Beau Dermott & MORE! | Top Talent. Данэлия Тулешова "Stone Cold" – выбор вслепую – Голос. Дети 4 сезон. KID SINGERS WITH INCREDIBLE VOICES! Auditions That Blew the World Away | Top Talent. Titanic song by little asian girl. Celine Tam 9-letnia Celine Dion w amerykańskim Mam Talent. TOP 5 Superstar Singer in future - Got Talent Worldwide. UNBELIEVABLE ! Top 10 Shocking Blind Auditions The Voice Kids 2018. Celine Tam I "My Heart Will Go On" With Judges Comments I First #AGT Performance. 9 Y.O Little Girl Shocks The Entire Stage with "My Heart Will Go On" | Week 4 | America's Got Talent. DESPACITO VOICE, DESPACITO X FACTOR, BEST DESPACITO COVERS | Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee. MOST EMOTIONAL AUDITIONS EVER..That Made Judges Cry! | Top Talents. Darci Lynne | TOP 3 Best Fantastic Performance - America's Got Talent 2017. Lea Salonga's daughter Nichole Chien sings 'Yesterday's Dream'. Results Quarter Finals Celine Tam Merrick Hanna Mirror Image America's Got Talent 2017 Round 2. USA for Africa - We are the World.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

https://youtu.be/dLN_4-7sCRw Топ Развод на деньги № 11 my response http://sisumise1981.blogspot.com/2019/02/blog-post_45.html